I'm afraid there is no alternative than being successful in this migration. Nobody
assume our platform maintenance and more we wait the more risky our situation is. Brian
and others already ask if we could go faster, without waiting much.
As the infrastructure team want to focus on key applications, I doubt they will assume the
maintenance of a translation platform and a translation memory server.
So, the real question is, for what doesn't depend on contributor work, how much does
the council is willing to invest in hosting services, and funding features. Because I
doubt our l10n community member will be developing in weblate and related tools any soon.
I hope you, and others will be at the workshop to discuss it!
-------- Courriel d’origine --------
De : Ben Cotton <bcotton(a)redhat.com>
Envoyé : 1 août 2019 15:34:41 GMT+02:00
Speaking strictly from a project success perspective (as I have no
experience with any translation tooling), we should make a final
decision on the platform very soon or else target Fedora 33.