Dear translation teams,
I just finished a draft of the migration plan. This mostly is about
schedule, and a little bit about the steps to get it done. Please ask
any question you feel like (in public here or #fedora-i18n or in private).
As Fedora 32 schedule isn't really decided yet, this may move a one or
What worries me is to make sure we have all upstream project to
understand the behavior of the new translation platform (direct
connection to git instead of manual push/pull), and to find the best way
to handle new processes with them (git branches will be used by Weblate).
So far, no alternative proposed to Weblate. If you have a tool and can
demonstrate it answer our community needs, remember it really is open
Have a nice day,