(2014年08月27日 01:11), Piotr Drąg wrote:
2014-08-26 7:01 GMT+02:00 Noriko Mizumoto
> I've confirmed with docs team and websites team for all their projects
> and the owners to be migrated. The list can be found here . And now
> I've started the discussion with FESCO to get support . You can add
> your self in the ticket.
I'm glad to hear that! I think upstream developers involvement is the
key to a successful migration.
I'd like to note that projects with only "raven" and "glezos"
both) as maintainers are probably abandoned, and possibly deprecated.
We were set as the default maintainers, and if we're still there, then
no one picked a project up during all the years of us using Transifex.
This was my question about to ask, thank you :-)
In order to avoid sending useless notifications of migration to you, I
will remove "raven" and "glezos" from the list. Let me know if any
particular project you like to stay as the owner.
> Now I've been asked by FESCO when the go/no-go decision is made. There
> have been many positive posts to move to zanata, but I like to request
> all to make a clear decision to move forward to the production instance
> (aka stage1). I've set the end date of Stage0 to 31-Sep (software
> translation deadline is 23-Sep). Or let me know if we can decide earlier :)
> All, could you please discuss within your team and give your team
> decision to this list by this date.
Fwiw I'm in favor of the move to Zanata. Thanks for coordinating this!
Great, recorded, thanks!