Reindl Harald wrote:
* missing settings migration at all
* old configs are not migrated nor removed
I'll concede lack of migration in general.
I'd argue removing old configs would be bad though, so -1 on that
* as user you have *no idea* if something is still a KDE4 app
* Most users don't care.
* Users that *do* care, can easily find out via about->app and/or about-
* the whole userhome became a mess
* Following xdg specifications makes things clearer.
* *became* a mess? It's no messier than kde4 was