First of all, I am still not convinced to get the pressure back to have an
FAS account for an submission, we agreed for F19 that that would be not
necessary but we had no way arround as you need one for the wiki. So there
was only two who used the way to send me something and I submitted it to
How would be that way, submitter can be do both without FAS and with, if he
does with an account we could create a fas group for the submitters so they
would be automatic end in in and had in this way the necessary group for
vote. In that way we would ensure that everybody can submit and that the
voting becomes a little bit more free.
* can we show last election winners there? Looks better to me
for the rules:
* comfortaa is bad to read
* I fear that kind of presentation of them frightened the people, can we
find another way for it?
for the submision:
* name != author, we have submitters who submit work of others so its an
bad idea, to autofill the author field from the FAS, so for that case we
need some more fields
* it's unclear that the name for the submission is meant with that
* tried to upload a file with the name "test" took endless long and failed,
can we rename them with "name-by-author-size.*" that is what has do be done
* the upload takes way to long, fear we have to do the test after the
upload otherwise, somebody with a lot of submissions will break up after a
as the question for the licenses already came up
but here please no autofill! So when dropdown, with an empty field and that
should not allowed, so that the submitter has to choose!
* for what purpose is the text field on the end?
* if I deny to take it will it generate a mail? Would be cool then to give
the submitter why I had to disqualify it
* notices would be also cool, so have to make the decission not on one day
and can communicate
should be all for now
2013/12/18 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 09:35:19AM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > 5 - Could the filename be on the left of the browse button? I think
> > web patterns for uploading are that the object is on the left and
> > the action on the right. If no file is selected perhaps some simple
> > text to indicate that e.g. "Please select the file you wish to
> > upload." or something.
> I can look into switching the places sure.
Ok, after looking more closely into this, I cannot change it.
The html itself is just:
<input id="candidate_file" name="candidate_file"
So it's all automatically converted by your browser to render it the way
So, sorry but for that one, it's a "no can't do" :)
design-team mailing list
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0