On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:00:13 -0500 (EST)
Max Spevack <mspevack(a)redhat.com> wrote:
(1) Getting kickstart files that are approved, have good package
sets, and are updated for the current Fedora release for each event
that we go to on the Fedora Events wiki page. Consistency here is
very important. I think we should use the work that Rahul has already
been doing, and simply expand it out to French, German, Spanish,
Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, etc. etc.
(2) Having a central location where we inventory those spins --
(3) For the large events, mass-producing LiveCDs with those spins.
(4) Having those spins locally on machines at the events so that we
can take people's USB keys and turn them into localized Fedora
(5) Having long term storage plans for the spins + the sources used to
create the spins
(6) Having enough QA heads to wrap around all these new spins that will
be popping up of mixed package sets / ages
Fedora -- All my bits are free, are yours?