So, I have some questions about making sure our time at FOSDEM is spent as
well as possible. I'm sending this to ambassadors-list because I don't
want to leave off people who will be at FOSDEM from the list, if I sent
the email separately.
So, my personal schedule:
* Arrive in Brussels Thursday morning after an all night flight. I will
spend the day resting and being a tourist.
- Is there a Fedora event happening, or are we all going to meet at the
- Are we going to the "official" beer night?
- I'd like to talk with Chitlesh about the presentation that he and I are
"sharing" on Saturday to make sure we know what we're going to say.
* Saturday and Sunday
- In the booth/devroom
- Dinner after the event for the Fedora folks?
Things that need to be scheduled:
1) Gerold wants to have a general meeting about Fedora. That's something
we can do over dinner one night, perhaps.
2) When is the Fedora/OpenSUSE meeting?
3) I personally want to make time to chat with some of the CentOS folks,
but I'm not worried about finding time for that.
+ gpg key -- http://spevack.org/max.asc
+ fingerprint -- CD52 5E72 369B B00D 9E9A 773E 2FDB CB46 5A17 CF21