-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Max Spevack schreef:
So, I have some questions about making sure our time at FOSDEM is
as well as possible. I'm sending this to ambassadors-list because I
don't want to leave off people who will be at FOSDEM from the list, if I
sent the email separately.
So, my personal schedule:
* Arrive in Brussels Thursday morning after an all night flight. I will
spend the day resting and being a tourist.
- Is there a Fedora event happening, or are we all going to meet at the
- Are we going to the "official" beer night?
- I'd like to talk with Chitlesh about the presentation that he and I
are "sharing" on Saturday to make sure we know what we're going to say.
I can't be around on Friday, but I'd suggest to go the beer night, just
don't drink as much as apparently happend in Boston :-), Belgian beer
tends to be heavy for some people.
* Saturday and Sunday
- In the booth/devroom
- Dinner after the event for the Fedora folks?
Things that need to be scheduled:
1) Gerold wants to have a general meeting about Fedora. That's
something we can do over dinner one night, perhaps.
+1 or if we don't want to hear the opening keynotes we could use that
timeslot (as we can only setup the booth at 14:00)
2) When is the Fedora/OpenSUSE meeting?
3) I personally want to make time to chat with some of the CentOS folks,
but I'm not worried about finding time for that.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----