1. still available
2. contacted w/ the applicant for a few times, still demand his kindly
supplement of further info to him user wiki page
3. in contacted w/ him and reopened the ticket, following up
My main concerns about the applications are most of the applicants have
insufficient info provided in their user wiki page. My personal
1. Personal info includes academic/social backgrounds.
2. Physical and internet contact details.
3. Views on OSS, Fedora, Ambassadors.
4. Plans as FAm for short and long team.
5. A passport photo w/ smile. :p
On 12 June 2013 14:25, Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta(a)iwayvietnam.com> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
> From: "inode0" <inode0(a)gmail.com>
> To: ambassadors(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:28:42 AM
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] [APAC] Concerns at APAC Ambassador Mentors
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan
> <tuanta(a)iwayvietnam.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have got a bit concerned at Ambassador Mentors in APAC since there
> > (or too slow) responses from mentors for some recent cases.
> > Here are some examples , . I am myself not an approved mentor
> > (although I would like to be) so I can not help them.
> Have you contacted the existing mentors regarding these issues directly?
Actually, I just would like APAC mentors to update his/her availability
status him/herself first.
However, I will contact with each of them directly.
ambassadors mailing list