Here is the 4th and I hope the last version of my DEBUG macro refactoring
Changes from the last version:
* Rebase on fresh master (761777f).
* Fix invocations of the updated "debug_fn" function to not assume it
filters by debug level (found by Jakub).
* Add patch to update debug levels in "sss_semanage_error_callback".
* Add patch to update debug level in a "backup_file" invocation.
* Add patch to reflow the new "debug_fn" to make it match coding
conventions better, as per Jakub's request (although I didn't make a
separate function as it doesn't seem to be necessary).
* Re-run both mass update scripts, instead of cherry-picking.
* Remove mentions of old/new debug levels in the patch removing the
conversion function (the last one).
I built and tested the final results with "chmake", but did no other tests.