Title: #457: ipa: Removal of umask(0) in selinux_child
I need to do more tests but it looks like the issue reported in the
was actually fixed. The test used for
the verification checks probably a wrong path. I'll update this PR when I have more
I tested sssd-master + this patch on CentOS6 (6.9) CentOS7 (7.4) and I could not see any
I ran full IPA related tests + test-case from
* debian >= stable have libsemanage >= 2.6
* debian oldstable has libsemanage-2.3
* ubuntu trusty (12.04) : libsemanage-2.2
* ubuntu xenial (16.04) : libsemanage-2.3
* ubuntu >= 17.04 (zesty, artful, bionic) have libsemanage >= 2.6
* opensuse does not build sssd with libsemanage.
I think we are safe on all fronts and PR can be merged without any buildtime/runtime
@bachradsusi, Do you agree?
See the full comment at https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/457#issuecomment-357733669