There was a bug in finish_upgrade() where it would return EOK if
it succeeded in canceling the transaction due to an error. We
should instead be returning the original error.
I noticed this while reviewing Jan's ghost user patches. This may also
explain a strange bug a user saw yesterday in #sssd when upgrading from
1.5.1 to 1.8.0. (Or at least it would help it fail more clearly).
[PATCH] Rename split_service_name_filter
The function was used outside services code which was confusing due to
its name. This patch renames it to sound more netrual.
[PATCH] SSH: Add dp_get_host_send to common responder code
Instead of using account_info request, creates a new ssh specific
request. This improves code readability and will make the code more
flexible in the future.
I am just trying to 'net ads join' in order to fill up my /etc/krb5.keytab database.
The join works fine, but something got screw up because:
[root@dorado3 ~]# klist -k
Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab
[root@dorado3 ~]# kinit -k "DORADO3$"
kinit: Generic preauthentication failure while getting initial credentials
-> so sssd will not function, either.
Did anyone make it working? My DC is running Win2008.
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications(a)s3group.com.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited. Registered in Ireland no. 378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Older versions of glibc (like that on RHEL 5) do not have the
le32toh() function exposed. We need this for handling the Active
Directory ID-mapping, so we'll copy these macros from endian.h on
a newer glibc.
This fixes the current broken RHEL 5 builds on master.
this patch extends the functionality of libidmap by allow more kind of
SID representations, especially the binary format which is used e.g. to
store SIDs in AD.
I have added tests for all new functions, but mostly they only test the
positve case and do not try to break anything with invalid inputs. Fell
free to add more :-)