Title: #695: sss_iface: prevent from using invalid names that start with digits
- Bus names that start with a colon (':') character are unique connection names.
Other bus names are called well-known bus names.
- Bus names are composed of 1 or more elements separated by a period ('.')
character. All elements must contain at least one character.
- Each element must only contain the ASCII characters "[A-Z][a-z][0-9]_-", with
"-" discouraged in new bus names. Only elements that are part of a unique
connection name may begin with a digit, elements in other bus names must not begin with a
- Bus names must contain at least one '.' (period) character (and thus at least
- Bus names must not begin with a '.' (period) character.
- Bus names must not exceed the maximum name length (255).
To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghsssd https://github.com/SSSD/sssd
git fetch ghsssd pull/695/head:pr695
git checkout pr695