Next meeting is Wednesday, 2015-Feb-18 at 1600 UTC/11:00am US-EST.
Please feel free to suggest additional issues for the agenda if
needed, and I'll add them.
* Alpha freeze approaches! 2015-Feb-24
- By this point features should be in a testable state.
* Test Days -- do we want test days for any of these features, or
other release criteria?
- Current schedule (nothing for desktop yet?):
- Are we blocked at all on Spot talking with ABRT folks about data
they are storing?
- mattdm's request for uuid + Fedora version + Fedora edition/spin,
is there an appropriate place for this in our purview?
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
- - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com