On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath(a)redhat.com> wrote:
So F13 is underway, we should get our list of F13 goals together. So what
would you like to see (and will be working on) for F13?
For example, I know Jon and Dennis are working on the mail man migration.
The major features include:
1) Getting virt_web into Fedora
(based on boot.kernel.org
3) AutoQA (I'm mostly a support role here for the QA team)
4) Fedora Insight (With marketing team)
1) Replace /mnt/koji (with dennis)
2) Replace the blade center (with a new one)
Does this mean getting rid of the old one or moving the old one to
3) Puppet cleanup (and module publication)
My main goals will be to make Fedora Infrastructure more modular:
1) Inventory system (GLPI+SMOLT?)
2) How would one replicate Fedora Infrastructure elsewhere?
3) More CSI.
4) Grow infrastructure to meet Rawhide changes and growth.
I figure that averages out to more than one important thing per month
all the day to day stuff, that'll keep me busy :) Oh, and as always help
wanted for those who have time.
What does everyone else have?
Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Stephen J Smoogen.
Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp. Or what's a heaven for?
-- Robert Browning