A new release of pagure-importer is available from COPR
Note that pagure-importer has moved to python 3.
$ sudo dnf copr enable cverna/pagure-importer $ sudo dnf install python3-pgimport
And it contains the following PR :
- Fix urlparse and encoding for python3
- Fix attachment name encoding error (Athos Ribeiro)
- Fix broken links in group projects attachment (Athos Ribeiro)
- Add support for pagure custom close status
- Fix typo, modify code to let length of repo_issues (Vivek Anand)
- Move pagure-importer to python3
- Add support for github issue assignee (Vivek Anand)
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!