On 02/18/2013 09:25 AM, Ankit Patel wrote:
With reference to discussion about creating and enabling FUEL git
repo in order to receive more contributions from the wider group of
community we have created and enabled FUEL git repository on
To update further we have done some changes to the GIT and SVN repos
recently after having a discussion with Rajesh and Aman. We are yet to
document the exact process and workflows. Till then please do 'git pull'
or 'svn up' to fetch the latest changes we have submitted.
Just to brief, here's what we have done:
- Removed evaluated files from GIT repo and kept them in SVN repo only
- Non-evaluated or draft suggestions remain in GIT repo only
- Finalized naming convention in the format of
fuel-desktop-ur_CDAC.po, fuel-web-ru_translatewiki.po etc)
- Added previously suggested Fuel Mobile Hindi translations
- Updated FUEL desktop POT and PO files with contextual information
- Fixed header errors from most of the PO files