David Nalley (ke4qqq)
Paul W. Frields (stickster)
John McDonaugh (jjmcd)
Susan Lauber (laubersm)
Karsten Wade (quaid)
Doran L. Barton (fozzmoo)
Brian Pepple (bpepple)
David Woodhouse (dwmw2_yoyo)
Thorsten Leemhuis (knurd)
Francesco Ugolini (fugolini)
* Continued confusion over timing -- do we switch with DST or not?
Discussion carried to fedora-advisory-board to set a project wide
* Discussed knurd's post on the release notes. Some ideas we can do
fairly easily (single HTML page), others require effort where
resources are few:
* Formed a page to track which standard operating procedures (SOP) we
need for the future, which include items culled from knurd's blog post:
* Lessons learned:
- Too much process in the heads of too few -- fix how-to-help docs.
- More rigorous schedule for release notes updates via web and RPM
- Need to improve docs on how to manage a beat
ACTION: quaid and stickster working on Docs team content
improvements by mid-December; page renaming is a dependency.
* Virtual classroom and hackfest on tools, docs, wiki gardening over
the Holidaze break -- use
, Gobby, and VoIP.
ACTION: Sparks to organize via list
* Training on Docs tools and processes at FUDCon.
* Page renaming, include page owner via category: [[:Category:Username
is responsible for this page]]
Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Community Gardener