- IRC Handle: netcronin
- Github: netcronin
- Email: pmk62810(a)gmail.com
- What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn.
- Beginner Ansible and Chef skills, beginner Perl and Bash
- Beginner experience in Linux Administration - experience setting
up various services: HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP, GlusterFS replication, Zabbix
monitoring, Chef cookbooks, Ansible playbooks, General Server
Administration (Fail2Ban, SELinux, iptables, FirewallD, etc.)
- Worked specifically with moving open-source technology stacks to
- Studying for RHCSA
- Interested in automation, general Linux administration
- Run a small homelab for testing (automated via Ansible, of
- Network knowledge
- Work for Cerner Corporation in Kansas City, MO as a System
- Central Timezone
- Also plan to join the Fedora Ambassadors program
- Interested in teaching and mentoring new users/infra members
eventually, once I've earned it.
- What you want to learn
- Anything the team needs help with, especially Linux admin work and
best practices surrounding it.
- Interested in Fedora Infrastructure Apprentice program. Both
joining and helping out with.
- Any initial questions you have for the team
- Nothing specific. Lurking in IRC and have read the last few meeting
minutes, as well as looking over the architecture topology. Bear
with me as
I may ask some dumb qu