I've cut a new release of fedmsg upstream and will be packaging it for Fedora and
There's nothing in this release that needs to be rolled out in the infra
environment imminently. This email is just to let you know that the release if
available for when we next do mass updates.
- (@ralphbean) #374, Cascade IRC connections.
- (@ralphbean) #375, Kill the status page...
- (@ncoghlan) #377, Make intro less Fedora specific
- (@ralphbean) #380, Get fedmsg-hub working on STOMP.
- (@jeremycline) #382, Turn testing Python 2.6 in Travis on
- (@jeremycline) #381, Raise the resource limit on open files for fedmsg-hub
- (@mprahl) #388, Return earlier when validate_signatures is turned off
- (@ralphbean) #387, Document turning off validation for other busses.
- (@asdil12) #386, Add SSL support to irc bot
- (@tvieira) #385, Updating dependencies on documentation
- 55d4ecdd5 Cascade IRC connections.
- ce5a19b25 Add some logging.
- 917ad58fc Make sure we don't do this forever...
- b9ab4ffb6 Wait 5 seconds instead of 1.
- e02633917 Kill the status page... it is old and hard to maintain.
- fb5190e24 Make intro less Fedora specific (#1)
- 10c0398a5 Add missing space
- d8b41ef35 Local and hosted test unification
- 11a812feb Drop the support for Python 2.6
- 37c5d2f8e Add support for Python 3.5
- f9d3bd74c Allow configuration for fedmsg-hub to listen to STOMP or AMQP instead of just
- 8e5e9d1b6 fedmsg.core modifications for STOMP/AMQP hand-off.
- 3714777cc Some config comments about STOMP usage.
- 7888c538e Massage STOMP messages into a more compatible format.
- 2f8b4024f Let the ircbot handle weird topics (like from STOMP).
- fa24f8c77 Add doc on enabling STOMP support.
- 3c593e266 Be more precise in this comment.
- 5df1e4831 Copy this docstring to the actual docs.
- 91594886c Use something more clear than .isalpha.
- fdee6e458 Turn testing Python 2.6 in Travis on
- 439383ab7 Revert "Drop the support for Python 2.6"
- bd452112f Update pip before starting the Travis tests
- 3651cfcdf Raise the resource limit on open files for fedmsg-hub
- 004a2fc9c Updating dependencies on documentation
- 8072a84e4 Fixing typo on library name
- 7cbc517a9 Add SSL support to ircbot
- 69e382716 Document turning off validation for other busses.
- 0e1189c6a Return earlier when validate_signatures is turned off