0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
No, I haven't. But I plan for this month.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
I haven't decided yet.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
I was on PTO many days of last month, didn't have a chance to look at.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Maybe finding tickets in my area of interest.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
Not in the last two or three weeks. I plan to attend in the next few
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
Yes, I've done it before.
Bonfire toffee and caramel apples! Booo!
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Tiago M. Vieira, RHCE
fingerprint = 2525 D9C5 A152 54C0 575F 102E 2CB8 A45A E245 073D