We had some issues on internal Greenwave instances and added two bugfixes.
We will be releasing version 1.3.1 to prod soon.
- In previous version, if gating.yaml was missing for a subject in a new
result, decision update message was not published even if the decision
changed. This is fixed now.
- ResultsDB consumer now uses brew_task_id from ResultsDB message data
if available instead of getting the task ID from Brew/Koji.
On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 9:14 AM Lukas Holecek <lholecek(a)redhat.com> wrote:
We're about to release new version of Greenwave to production.
- RemoteRule has a new optional attribute required which allows to
treat a missing gating.yaml file as a failed requirement. See Missing
- Status code 500 is no longer returned if a gating.yaml file cannot
be retrieved. Instead, status code 502 is returned with a specific error.
- Documentation now contains recommendation for the maximum number of
subjects in a single decision request. See sample requests for POST
Thanks to all who contributed!