Den 6 nov. 2016 8:30 em skrev "Tammy Miller" <tgmiller5(a)hotmail.com>:
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
the fedora account system (or are reading this on the infrastructure
list). Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure
list for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of
every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an email like this one. I
would like feedback on how things are going for you. I'd like to ask for
everyone to send me a quick reply with the following data or anything
related you can think of that might help us make the apprentice program
more useful. 0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
'easyfix' tickets? No
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any
of the above?
Not at this moment.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved? Finding
work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding
tickets in your interest area?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
9. Whats your favorite Halloween food?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including improvements
email, the wiki page, etc.
Nothing yet, sir.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
that it's easy to be readded when you have time or whatever
and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the group up to date
with active folks). Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback! kevin
_______________________________________________ infrastructure mailing
infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org To unsubscribe send an email
infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to