On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 12:04:43PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved? Finding
things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding
tickets in your interest area?
Finding interesting long term activities to perform is not easy...
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. Have you used any containers in the last week or so?
(docker, rocket, etc)
Not the Fedora ones. I do use docker containers for a grader we write
for this Coursera course we developed in my university.