Hello Everyone :)
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Yes, I have logged into the machines and had a look at the playbooks.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
Yes, a bit of it.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
I have looked at it. I have some plans to work on the tickets.
At present I am trying to be a packager with my first package waiting to be
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Yes, I would like to be a part of it.
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
Not as such.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
At times it is difficult to get started with some projects. There are a
relatively few easyfix tickets.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
Yes, they have been interesting. I really like the part where we discuss
application a week.
8. Whats your favorite type of pet?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!