On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin(a)scrye.com> wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Yes, I've login in lockbox01, fedorapeople, some proxy servers.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
Yes, I want to be part of sysadmin group.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
Yes, I worked on ticket about the broken planet configuration, to detect
this users and notity them.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Yes, I want it.
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Now to me, is to have a direction on what really can I do.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
In the last weeks I was at fudcon latam, and busy at work so I could not
pay attention to the meetings.
But normally the time of meeting is fine to me, and I can follow what are
being done in the group.
8. What is your computer keyboard? laptop? mechanical? touchscreen?
A Mechanical Dell keyboard.
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Mentor of Fedora Ambassadors on Latin America
Fedora Latin America Infrastructure Team