In today's meeting we discussed creating a simple message about EPEL
that attracts contributors. We then agree to amplify the message
through blog posts, stories, and engaging with Marketing, Ambassadors,
and other word spreaders.
Here are some elements I think are important:
* Easier to contribute to EPEL than ever before.
* Stable, secure, well-maintained packages for enterprise Linux
* Don't rebuild the wheel that we've already have greased and running
Ones that I don't know what to do with but would be fun to work in
* Pathway to RHEL updates?
* Way to help define EL roadmap.
* If you run your business on a RHEL-base, you need to know about
* If you package community-sourced software for your enterprise, why
not do it in EPEL?
* Have you ever had EPEL recommended by Red Hat support, kbase,
training, consultants, etc.?
cheers - Karsten
Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Community Gardener