Some noteworthy features with the latest bodhi update:
- Security updates now require approval from the security team before
they hit stable. They are still able to go into testing in the mean time.
- Compliance with the new Security Bug Tracking Policy.
- Bugs will get set to ON_QA when your update hits updates-testing.
- Bugs will [optionally] get closed as CURRENTRELEASE once they are stable.
- New updates will automatically obsolete any older updates that are
- Checksums are no longer displayed in update notices (Ticket #262)
- Metrics improvements and enhancements. Added a 'packages with best
- ...and many more bug fixes & enhancements.
As always, please send all patches, bug reports, suggestions, and criticism to: