On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
Okay, this seems like a good start. What _are_ the right questions?
* Which packages are part of the default installation for various products
or spins that users actively remove?
* Which packages are not part of the installation that users frequently
install from the official/copr repositories?
* Which packages are generally popular so bugs in those packages can be
prioritized over packages which are rarely used?
* How often do users update their packages? Which packages do they exclude?
* How often do users install packages from updates testing? Which packages?