On Ter, 2017-02-28 at 08:47 -0500, Josef Ridky wrote:
in Fedora rawhide is now available new version of OpenCV package.
Some of you will have to rebuild your packages (see affected packages
This version of OpenCV will be part of Fedora 26+. Previous versions
of Fedora will not be affected.
See `What's new` section for more information about this release.
= Affected packages
(Hope I have not missed any package)
= What's new
See change log on https://github.com/opencv/opencv/wiki/ChangeLog#ver
Additional changes (Fedora related)
- Remove copyrighted lena.jpg images and SIFT/SURF from tarball, due
to legal concerns.
- Disable dnn module from opencv_contrib, due missing BuildRequired
package in Fedora (protobuf-cpp)
- Disable tracking module from opencv_contrib, due disabling dnn
module (is required by this module)
- Disable CAROTENE in compilation (caused error on arm and ppc64le)
- Fix syntax error in opencv_contrib test file (opencv-3.2.0-test-
First, thank you for taking care of this package
gstreamer was disabled, is a typo or is ?
Also we may enable openni, eigen3, tbb, atlas and vtk support, what is
your opinion ? patch in attach at least eigen3 and tbb seems be
more known therefore I think we should / may enable it .
Sérgio M. B.