So, the current sentiment is:
* provide an easy way to test in f33, either copr or with regular packages.
- rawhide is a not a good place to get good testing anyway
* encourage people to test. Provide instructions on how to do this and how to
* Carry this over to f34, probably with just the packages/easier switch.
* propose permanent switch for f35
- it gets at least full cycle of testing (f34 + part of f33)
* re-evaluate situation for f35 beta freeze to make a default switch.
Although a bit slower than expected, I guess more testing is good. It sounds
like an acceptable plan to me.
I'm not sure how it works, if spinoffs can/want to make an earlier switch?