On Wednesday 29 of October 2014 15:20:31 Pavel Raiskup wrote:
Libtool upstream was able to cut the new release!
I'll rebase the Rawhide package probably by the end of the next week or
so, if there are no objections.
Upstream maintainer calls this update fearless :) and that it needs a bit
of luck  (asking for possible downstream cooperation); however after
cutting F21 from rawhide we have probably good time for this rebase (the
update should be more like bugfix anyway).
There are some known incompatibilities; see the official announcement .
There is also scratch build for testing .
This ping has been here for some time and upstream released bug-fix
v2.4.4 meanwhile. I was about to wait for 2.4.5 but that could take even
more time. So please expect rebase to 2.4.4 next week - I just want to
wait a bit for automake-1.15 acclimatizes in Rawhide; just to try to
avoid confusion what tool caused possible build-failures.