thank you for the proposal and work you have done on BZ 911515.
I have some questions:
- What happens when you don't provide "os version minor"? Will it be 0?
- Will "os version" be used to select system's install options?
- Will "os version" respect excluded families for a system?
- What happens if "name" matches name of already imported distro?
- Would there be any difference in kickstart (other than location and repos)
when compared with imported distro?
- What happens when kernel/initrd URLs are invalid? How/when will the recipe fail?
----- Original Message -----
> Hello all,
> I have been working on the feature mentioned in:
> Bug 911515 - RFE: Allow installation of distros which are not imported in
> beaker , and have written a proposal  about the functionality.
> Please feel free to read the document and leave your feedback in here or in
> the bugzilla .
>  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=911515
> Thanking you,
> Anwesha Chatterjee
> Software Engineer
> Red Hat - Brisbane
> Beaker-devel mailing list -- beaker-devel(a)lists.fedorahosted.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to beaker-devel-leave(a)lists.fedorahosted.org