I've got a Q about the Job v RecipeSet priorities.
When we last spoke you mentioned how changing the Priorities of a Job would cause these changes to be filtered down to the RecipeSets.
I've got a couple of questions about this.
If you are changing(say increasing) the priority of a Job, the priority of this Job would be increased amongst a pool of other Jobs.This means that this Job will possibly run sooner than what it would have previously. To then though increase the priority of a RecipeSet within the Job, which is competing for cpu time within a different pool (consisting of it and other RecipeSets), doesn't make immediate sense to me. Also if you change all the RecipeSet priorities to that of the containing Job is kind of a moot point anyway isn't it? Because once the Job is selected, it has a bunch of RecipeSets to run, all with the same priority.
Because I'm not really too ofey with the working of the Scheduler, I've probably just missed something along the way.
I've just updated Scheduler with my task list code.
The rpm data will be empty as the recipe_task_rpm table is empty on beaker-devel.
The result details I'm still slightly perplexed by. Are you able to point me towards the right table? The old results table used to store what looked like sub tasks or something. I can't find these on in the new db. So the data in the result details table will likely be wrong/incomplete.
I'm not 100% convinced that the task_list query is right (rarely you will get a different number of recipes on the task list than was counted on the job matrix page), so I need to have a look over it again. I'm off tomorrow on PTO. My next day back on monday though I'll fix up any little quirks left in it though by lunch and then do the system reserve workflow.
* Last Months Accomplishments
**Job Matrix report
**System search by powertype (So systems can used for the fence agent build out)
**Report bug link and version details
* Next Months Plan
** Further detailed reporting (Task List, task log etc)
** Reserve system workflow
** Search export