On 05/26/2011 10:11 AM, Jaromir Capik wrote:
I'd like to know if the following statement can be considered a LGPLv2+.
I somehow cannot find the LGPLv2+ template.
I found just LGPLv2 templates which differ a bit and since I'm unsure
what the extra plus sign means, I considered it a good question
for this mailing list.
* Hibernate, Relational Persistence for Idiomatic Java
* Copyright (c) 2008, Red Hat Middleware LLC or third-party contributors as
* indicated by the @author tags or express copyright attribution
* statements applied by the authors. All third-party contributions are
* distributed under license by Red Hat Middleware LLC.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use, modify,
* copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU
* Lesser General Public License, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Yes, this is LGPLv2+, since no version is specified.