I'd like to know if the following statement can be considered a LGPLv2+.
I somehow cannot find the LGPLv2+ template.
I found just LGPLv2 templates which differ a bit and since I'm unsure
what the extra plus sign means, I considered it a good question
for this mailing list.
* Hibernate, Relational Persistence for Idiomatic Java
* Copyright (c) 2008, Red Hat Middleware LLC or third-party contributors as
* indicated by the @author tags or express copyright attribution
* statements applied by the authors. All third-party contributions are
* distributed under license by Red Hat Middleware LLC.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use, modify,
* copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU
* Lesser General Public License, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
* or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this distribution; if not, write to:
* Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
* Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Please, let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Red Hat Czech, s.r.o.
Software Engineer / BaseOS
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45, Brno, Czech Republic