Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting for Monday. I don't
have anything urgent this week, and it's a vacation day in Canada.
If you're aware of anything important we have to discuss this week,
please do reply to this mail, but someone else will need to run the
I can't run a blocker review meeting either. There are three proposed
Beta blockers, we can either wait for next week, vote in-bug, or
someone else can run a meeting.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net
test-announce mailing list -- test-announce(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to test-announce-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines