I won't be in attendance as I have a personal event.
0) Status of ACTION items from our previous meeting
1) Problem packages
Currently just tog-pegasus and some of the ruby packages.
I spent some time Sun/Mon/Tues and went through the outstanding builds
and pushed new builds for ones that had failed in the past. The
remaining 320 or so missing builds overall fall into the following
- FTBFS and need fixing
- Need platform bringup - things like D, fpc, ada etc and their
- Arch dependent x86/PPC
Now we've mostly got all the building done (we're better off now for
F19 than we were at F-18 release :-D) I'll go through and make a
categorised list over the next week.
2) F19: uImage load addresses with unified kernel
3) Open Floor
3.8 is looking good and should have releases going out to both F18/17.
I'm classing this now as basically done and dusted with minor tweaks
and bugfixes only. It's been tested and known working on
Panda/PandaES, Trimslice (with new uboot), highbank, vexpress on qemu
1.4. It boots fine on beagleXM but there's no usb (I plan to focus
beagle on 3.9).
3.9 will be my focus now and I've got unified with omap building on
rawhide. The order of my focus here will be:
- compare non unified OMAP configs with unified and merge remaining changes
- test omap devices to get them to boot
- fix tegra kernel and make it build and test.
** At the point we should be platform compatible with 3.8
- further test and tweak mvebu and coordinate to test on available platforms
- test and tweak beagleBone
- investigate IMX unified support.