On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 02:45:36PM +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 13:42, Build System wrote:
What's up? rawhide report 20040904 speaks of:
mc-4.6.1-0.1 has been moved to fc3-hold, i.e. it won't appear in FC3 test2,
but will appear right after it in rawhide.
I know I asked you to wait with updating to CVS a while, but since
are in testing anyway, it probably doesn't matter that much. I don't
expect an update to current CVS to introduce any (new) breakage, so
maybe you should push ahead. If not, could you make the 4.6.1 src rpm
has the src.rpm, though not the binary rpms. It is just rpmbuild --rebuild
I've got a few other things to take care of, but I'll try to
Vladimir's UTF-8 fixes and enhancements this week.
Regarding the patches you send me for upstream inclusion, I am busy
writing up an answer but have to check a thing or two before I can reply
in full. I will send you that answer tonight or tomorrow.
AFAIK Pavel commited most of the small patches.
I'll update soon and see what's left, of course the UTF-8 stuff is not in.