I've just built this and seems like some of the runtime deps were
raised, so far I've noticed gstreamer-python-0.10.16, you should bump
the dep in spec as well.
On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 18:30 +0000, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
Update of /cvs/pkgs/rpms/pitivi/F-11
In directory cvs1.fedora.phx.redhat.com:/tmp/cvs-serv23731
.cvsignore pitivi.spec sources
* Thu Aug 13 2009 Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff(a)ocjtech.us> - 0.13.2-1
- Update to 0.13.2 "Jailbreak (out of Deadlock City)"
- The PiTiVi team is proud to announce the second release in the
- unstable 0.13 PiTiVi series.
- Due to its dependency on GStreamer, The PiTiVi team strongly
- recommends users have all official latest gstreamer libraries and
- plugins installed for the best user experience.
- Features of this release
- * Undo/Redo support
- * Audio mixing
- * Ripple/Roll edit
- * misc fixes everywhere