I just released new version of Mock.
Copy from the above url:
Mock version 1.2.19 has those changes:
* plugin Mock/Plugin/PackageState is now enabled by default and it
has new options. By default this plugin now generate list of installed
packages. List of available packages is disabled by default.
* Fedora 25 configs has been added
* GPG keys in configs are now used from package
``distribution-gpg-keys``. Keys in /etc/pki/mock will be still shipped
for some time, so we do not break old user config. But new one will not
be added and users are encouraged to migrate their paths to GPG keys.
* you can include some other config using:
* there is new option available which will install additional
package to minimal chroot. This is extension of already existing option
``chroot_setup_cmd``. It was added to easy automated changed of minimal
buildroot in Copr.:
config_opts['chroot_additional_packages'] = 'some_package
* And it resolves those bugs: RHBZ#1272381, RHBZ#1358397,
RHBZ#1362478, RHBZ#1277187, RHBZ#1298220, RHBZ#1264508.
And few notes about future release:
* in next release will be very likely resolved RHBZ#1246810. I.e.
/usr/sbin/mock will be moved to /usr/libexec/mock/mock. Since this is
very big change, next release will likely be 1.3.0
* Development and documentation will likely move to Github or
Pagure. Please follow buildsys mailing list.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Senior Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys