I'm running a private Koji instance (have been for a while) and have started
to see that newRepo/createRepo tasks are writing out repos with the wrong
permissions on files or directories, which leads to failures:
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/mnt/koji/repos/f26-build/9294'
drwx------. 4 apache apache 4096 Aug 24 17:45 9291
drwx------. 4 apache apache 4096 Aug 24 17:45 9292
drwxr-xr-x. 4 apache apache 4096 Aug 24 17:48 9293
drwx------. 4 apache apache 4096 Aug 24 17:48 9294
My Koji hub and builders are fully updated F26 x86_64 machines. Has anyone
seen this? Andy pointers on where to start debugging this issue?
Thanks in advance. -A
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
F9B6 560E 68EA 037D 8C3D D1C9 FF31 3BDB D9D8 99B6
I was thinking about future of Mock and I would like to share my thought with you:
* This year will be EOLed RHEL5. Despite that I would like to keep RHEL5 configs for maybe an additional year. I.e.
support RHEL5 as build target.
* On the other hand - I'm thinking about ending support for RHEL6 as host platform. I.e. no longer build new mock
version for RHEL6. But still have RHEL6 config, so users can build their SRPM for RHEL6. This will allow me to get rid
of some compatibility workarounds and use --new-chroot everywhere (as RHEL6 does not have systemd-nspawn).
* Make --new-chroot default. Did you tested it? Do you have cases when it does not work? Please report it. I plan to
keep --old-chroot option for some time (definitely for this year).
* Check gpg signatures in rawhide. See https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6600
I welcome any comments.
I just submitted new version to Bodhi.
From the release notes:
* Fedora 27 configs have been added.
* /etc/dnf/dnf.conf is used instead of /etc/dnf.conf
* /etc/dnf/dnf.conf is populated even when yum is used
* Rename group inside of chroot from mockbuild to mock - this will allow you to install mock inside of mock' chroot.
I just released new version of Mock.
I submitted it to updates-testing F26, F25 and EPEL-7 so please test it before it hit stable.
From the release notes:
This is bug fix release, we fixed following issues:
--nocheck macro was not properly escaped [RHBZ#1473359].
Use python3 and dnf module on Fedoras to guess architecture in %post scriptlet [RHBZ#1462310].
enhanced detection of RHEL [RHBZ#1470189].
scm: define _sourcedir to checkout directory [PR#98].
Mageia Cauldron releasever is now 7 [PR#95]
Create /dev nodes even when using nspawn [RHBZ#1467299].
selinux: do not try to import yum when PM is dnf [RHBZ#1474513].
When you have hundreds of volumes in LVM you can tell mock to wait longer using
config_opts['plugin_conf']['lvm_root_opts']['sleep_time'] = 1.
Thanks to following contributors: