--- Comment #10 from Petr Šabata <psabata(a)redhat.com> ---
This has been rotting for too long... I'll do a fresh re-review.
* I suppose the patch makes sense then. All the files it's patching are
read-only, though. Consider changing their permissions before running the
* You say you're not interested in EPEL5. You can also drop the Buildroot tag
and the whole %clean section.
* Line 41, where you remove empty directories, is no longer required either.
Not even in EPEL.
* The same applies to %defattr; it can be removed too.
* That perl version constraint isn't really necessary. Simply buildrequire
* The package still doesn't build; buildrequire Judy-devel to fix this.
* There are also some perl buildtime dependencies missing (used by either tests
or the tested code and not guaranteed to be in the buildroot):
* You can drop the buildtime dependency on ExtUtils::CBuilder. Leave it to
* There's no need to explicitly require the following at runtime, rpmbuild's
generators will find them automagically:
* Regarding the explicit provides -- well, you were right. I apparently didn't
check these files didn't contain any or contained package statements different
from the filenames. Therefore, the following need to be provided explicitly to
satisfy reflexive dependencies (although providing all these `underscore
modules' would be a better option -- feel free to):
* Don't package META.* files in %doc. They are of no use to end users.
* The author tests aren't probably all that useful either but this is
* I believe that's all :)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component