--- Comment #4 from Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek <zbyszek(a)in.waw.pl> ---
- name should be lowercase
- xvfb-run should be used with "-a" (automatically select free display number)
- #!/usr/bin/env /usr/bin/pythonX should be replaced with #!/usr/bin/pythonX
Now the usual question: are executables for both python versions wanted?
* pymvpa2 has support for loading python code with --preload, so yes
* pymvpa2-prep-afni-surf just calls a function to preprocess some data, so no
* pymvpa2-prep-fmri likewise no
* pymvpa2-tutorial starts an IPython interactive session, so yes
- so please package just one version for the two executables which don't need
- Recommends is used for various python modules which are imported. This
doesn't seem right, the should be Require-d, since those executables simply
don't work without them.
Maybe pymvpa2-tutorial should be split out in a separate subpackage with
It would be great to get the tests to pass, that's pretty much the best way to
test code compatibility.
Build fails here with:
File not found:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component