--- Comment #32 from Antonio Trande <anto.trande(a)gmail.com> ---
* Mon Dec 7 2015 Mark Reynolds <mreynolds(a)redhat.com> - 1.0.1-1
- Removed downloaded dependencies, and added python_provide macro
- Fixed Source0 URL in spec file
* Fri Dec 4 2015 Mark Reynolds <mreynolds(a)redhat.com> - 1.0.1-1
- Renamed package to python-lib389, and simplified the spec file
* Tue Dec 1 2015 Mark Reynolds <mreynolds(a)redhat.com> - 1.0.1-1
- Bugzilla 1287846 - Submit lib389 python module to access the 389 DS
Release number should be incremented but, in this case, multiple changelog
entries is acceptable since package has not be built yet.
Package review is completed for me; you need a sponsor yet.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component