--- Comment #9 from Severin Gehwolf <sgehwolf(a)redhat.com> ---
A couple of comments:
1. lz4-java seems to include lz4 itself (in the current form)
2. lz4 included in this spec also include xxhash
3. lz4 and xxhash are available in Fedora themselves
4. If the spec was changed to use system xxhash and lz4,
then what's left to compile with cpptasks is two JNI
files. Consider compiling those manually and drop the
build dependency on cpptasks. cpptasks seems seems largely
dead upstream. No release since 2008.
5. Why are tests disabled? I'd try to run the tests during
6. If you opt to include lz4 with lz4-java, then a
'Provides: bundled(lz4) = <version>' is needed.
Add BR: lz4-devel
Add BR: xxhash-devel
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component