I've merged (and removed) the roland/implicit-ptr branch with the
DW_OP_GNU_implicit_pointer support, which has now gone into gcc and
binutils too (so the opcode and format is firm for the future).
I've done some test builds and I think everything is ready to go for the
0.149 release. We need it by the weekend at the latest, so I can get
it through Fedora processes before the F14 deadline on Tuesday.
Here's what will be in the Fedora rpm %changelog:
- Update to 0.149
- libdw: Decode new DW_OP_GNU_implicit_pointer operation;
new function dwarf_getlocation_implicit_pointer.
- libdwfl: New function dwfl_dwarf_line.
- eu-addr2line: New flag -F/--flags to print more DWARF line info details.
- eu-readelf: better .debug_loc processing (#627729)
- eu-strings: Fix non-mmap file reading. (#609468)
- eu-strip: -g recognizes .gdb_index as a debugging section. (#631997)
Show replies by date