= Work done last couple weeks:
* Time spent on elfutils: ~50%, had some RHEL & Fedora-related work to do.
* Done rough testing, where I just wanted to swipe over all files and
was filtering out messages using several broad regexes. Doing more
elaborate testing now. The rejection rule is now composed of package
regex, a message regex, and optional test scriptlet. The message is
filtered out if the package regex matches package name, and if message
regex matches the message. The scriptlet is run in that case, if
present, to validate assumptions behind this rejection. (E.g. check
that the section the message refers to is [^W]AX.)
= Work scheduled next:
* Expected time spent on elfutils: 80%.
* Continue plowing through the results.
* Roland, what's the next big item on our list?
Please review "git diff origin/master..origin/pmachata/reader_hooks".
If you like it fine, we'll merge the branch into master.
(There was some flutter in that branch history, so you might prefer to
do a --squash merge.)
It's intended to be a no-op change for now, aside from a little added
length checking and the like. It paves the way for treating
relocatable files more intelligently later on.