= Work done last _two_ weeks:
* Time spent on elfutils: ~50%
* Bugfixes and improvements in relocation handling
** Warn if some place seems to lack a relocation
** Handle relocations in .debug_pub*, .debug_aranges
** Operate properly in absence of relocation data
* Move dwarfstrings.h to .c to hide all the C-only stuff that that
uses. A step towards C++ dwarflint.
* High-level check optional/expected/required attributes. All
attributes allowed by the standard are currently marked as "optional".
Next we need to go through that table and re-tag some attributes as
expected or required.
* High-level check for expected value space of attributes.
* Structural checks of .debug_line, including relocations.
* General refactoring and bugfixing
= Work scheduled next:
* Expected time spent on elfutils: 50%.
* I think that another mass test is due. That should give me a fresh
stream of stuff to fix.
* Still didn't get around to go through anomalies we've found,
perhaps this week, finally!
* Or go through the spec and re-tag attribute expectedness.