when you make the next release, please make sure that it is coordinated
I am afraid that the risk is high that our change to 9090 might break
Cockpit completely in Fedora 21 unless we coordinate carefully with the
If coordination is too difficult, let's just revert our change and go
back to port 1001.
In any case, there is nothing dramatically bad about going in to the
test day with Cockpit 0.20, so we can also decide to not make a release
for Fedora 21 Alpha at all.
Can you take care of this, Patrick?